5 Must Haves for Your Romantic Blush Pink Nursery
I don't know about y'all but I can't get enough of all these gorgeous blush pink romantic nurseries💗 After hours (for real though) on Pinterest I've compiled a list of must-haves to create the perfect blush pink and gray baby girl nursery. Here's what I've spotted:
1. That Canopy: Seriously though, you need a gorgeous flowy ethereal canopy. Preferably in a dusty rose pink.....while I like the look above the crib, I'm not sold on the practicality, so I would opt for a sweet corner nook, be sure to include all the pillows and a very fluffy rug! Which brings me to number two....
2. All the Textures: To bring in the feeling of absolute lush glamour and cozy cocoon, you are going to need throw pillows, blankets, rugs, and upholstery in all the soft textures....think velvet, chenille, and sheepskin.
3. Bring on the Wallflowers: This nursery is not complete without some amazing wallflowers. I am loving the 3D paper style, but the wall decals are stunning as well! Just don't do both......
4. Touches of Gold: This little rule is what keeps the look modern and glamorous. Not too long ago we saw a ton of chunky pink and gray nurseries (think chevrons and dots) and the rule was always no gold with gray.....whaaaat?! The gold is absolutely gorgeous in this fresh take. Be sure to add some of that glimmer!
5. Floral Crib Bedding: Last but not least, you need gorgeous baby linens to match! Of course our Blush Gold Floral Crib Bedding Collection was designed with this look in mind! Blush pink and soft gray with hints of glitter gold all wrapped into a gorgeous watercolor floral print. What's not too love?
SHOP THE LOOK